Solutions for Tax Debt and Tax Relief
We can help you deal with CRA tax debt and find tax relief. Trust our comprehensive team.
Fill out the form to get started or give us call
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
Solutions for Tax Debt
If you have a large amount of unpaid tax debt, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will take action to collect on this debt. While it may not have contacted you yet demanding payment, know that interest charges and penalties are still adding up. The longer you take to resolve your tax debt problems, the most expensive and difficult it becomes to do so. The CRA may begin to utilize its strong collection powers to collect and could even file criminal charges, depending on your situation.
If you are dealing with a large amount of tax debt, there are a number of potential solutions, depending on your personal and financial circumstances.
Tax debt relief is possible. If you are faced with a large tax debt, and hit with penalties or interest charges that compound the problem, you’ll want to work with an experienced team that knows the best strategies for resolving your situation.
- Trust our team of ex-CRA, legal, and accounting professionals to correctly review your situation and determine the best course of action
- Our extensive history at successfully navigating CRA processes and negotiating with the CRA leads to a more favourable outcome for your tax case
- Farber Tax Solutions offers a free consultation and 50+ locations across Canada
How We Resolve Tax Debt Problems
The team at Farber Tax Solutions has a history of proven success at negotiating with the Canada Revenue Agency. Our experienced team of ex-CRA, legal, and accounting professionals understand how to correctly review and analyze tax debt scenarios and create a comprehensive plan for resolving tax problems.
Our tax professionals work with you to examine your documentation, fully comprehend all aspects of your situation, and determine the best course of action. If necessary, we have a proven history of communicating and negotiating with the CRA, and can work to clarify your situation and potentially reduce interest charges and penalties on your debt.
What Farber Tax Solutions Does For You
Farber Tax Solutions has assembled a uniquely-talented team to resolve tax problems and assist with tax debt situations and tax relief scenarios. Whether you are looking for CRA Taxpayer Relief, financing, or even considering bankruptcy or consumer proposal to achieve tax relief, we can help.
This comprehensive solution is what sets Farber Tax Solutions apart. Not only do we have the experience needed to successfully communicate and negotiate with the CRA, but our legal team can also work to ensure that your rights are respected and protected every step of the way. We’re also a member of the Farber Financial Group, so we have all of the professional resources required to arrange a fully represented consultation with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee to discuss various tax relief options.
Comprehensive Tax Relief Strategies
Tax relief can be achieved in a number of ways. We will review your situation and provide you with a comprehensive plan based on your situation.
- CRA Taxpayer Relief Applications
- If a severe medical condition, financial hardship, or a natural disaster has caused your tax problem, you may qualify for relief through a CRA Taxpayer Relief Application. These applications will not reduce the principal tax debt, but may cancel all or a portion of the interest and penalties.
- You must be able to prove your claim and applications are approved on a case-by-case basis. The CRA Taxpayer Relief Applicationprocess is an official process and your chances for success increase if you use a professional organization that has experience with preparing these applications. We have significant experience preparing CRA Taxpayer Relief Applications on behalf of our clients.
- Consumer Proposal or Bankruptcy
- Tax relief can be achieved through a consumer proposal or bankruptcy. When a consumer proposal is made, CRA collection action will stop, interest will be frozen, and your principal tax debt and penalties may be reduced.
- As a member of the Farber Financial Group, we can arrange for a consultation with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee to discuss tax relief options that may involve a consumer proposal or bankruptcy.
- We know that each situation is different. Even if you cannot repay the CRA monthly, you may be able to pay the terms of a low rate line of credit, loan or mortgage. Our financial professionals can review your finances and help you secure financing to pay off your tax debt (if you qualify).
Trust Farber Tax Solutions
When you work with Farber Tax Solutions, you are working with a diverse team that offers a comprehensive solution to your tax problem. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Farber Tax Solutions can help you successfully deal with CRA problems. We utilize the experience of our tax experts to:
- 1| Offer a comprehensive solution that is focused on achieving the most favourable possible outcome for your tax issue;
- 2| Communicate with the CRA on your behalf and navigate the entire CRA dispute process; and
- 3| Offer a complete solution to your tax problems, including ex-CRA professionals, lawyers, and experienced accountants.
"The power the CRA holds over individuals is unbelievable. I could not believe we had to experience this treatment and I firmly believe Scott saved the day, our sanity and our financial future. Farber Tax knows their stuff, and I highly recommend them to be in your corner."
"Again I can’t thank you enough! My life has been far more calm in so many ways after meeting with you. I have had many family members and friends mention how happy I seem lately. It’s truly a reflection of your hard work and ability to do your profession so great!”
"I don’t even know where to.begin or how to even thank you for lending an ear this morning. Without even seeing any type of documentation to support my situation .. you offered support, guidance and most of all kindness. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!"