Finding a Tax Lawyer In Vancouver
Looking for a Tax Lawyer in Vancouver? Learn Why you should work with a Vancouver tax lawyer and what a legal expert can do to resolve your tax issues. Our experienced tax litigation lawyers can help represent you in each stage of your tax dispute and at all levels of court.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
Finding a Tax Lawyer In Vancouver & Area
In recent years, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has begun to crack down on people and companies that owe tax debt as well as those who have undisclosed income. The CRA takes these cases very seriously and it is very difficult to argue with or negotiate with the agency. This is why working with experienced professionals, such as the tax lawyers at Farber Tax Solutions, is so critical.
- If you have undisclosed income, especially foreign income, the CRA can seek criminal tax evasion charges against you.
- An experienced tax lawyer can review your situation and determine the best course of action.
- The team at Farber Tax Solutions is made up of ex-CRA, accounting, and legal professionals who are dedicated to resolving tax problems.
Tax Lawyers and Undisclosed Income
If you have undisclosed income, the CRA will find out about it and it will require you to pay the taxes owed on this income. The CRA will also charge significant interest charges and penalties. In addition to the financial cost of this situation, you could also be charged with criminal tax evasion if the CRA believes that your actions occurred as an attempt to evade taxes.
There is a CRA program available that allows individuals to correct prior year tax returns and disclose income that has not previously been listed on returns. This program is known as the Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP). If you correctly disclose your financial situation through the program, penalties and interest charges may be waived. As the name suggests, applying for this program must be voluntary, meaning that you must do so before the CRA contacts you regarding your tax situation.
Since the VDP requires you to provide the CRA with information about your financial situation that it does not currently have, this process must be handled very carefully. If you provide the CRA with your financial details and you are not accepted to the program, you may have just given the agency the information it needs to charge you with penalties.
That’s why it’s critical to work with a tax lawyer Vancouver or beyond when applying for the VDP. Farber Tax Solutions can review your situation and make sure that every step of the process is handled correctly, improving your chances of success. We also protect your legal rights.
Farber Tax Solutions: Tax Lawyer Vancouver & Beyond
Farber Tax Solutions can help resolve your tax situation in the most favourable way possible.
- Our team is made up of knowledgeable ex-CRA, accounting, and legal professionals
- We have years of experience in negotiating with the CRA and resolving tax problems
- We understand the critical importance of handling each and every tax situation with care and make sure that your rights are protected and respected at every step of the process.
Farber Tax Solutions offers a free consultation with our team. Contact us today for more information.
Farber Tax Solutions Helps You at Every Step of the Way including:
- 1| Organizing: We analyze all documents and communication, to fight the CRA on your behalf
- 2| Audits: We assist you with audits and ensure proper conduct by tax authorities
- 3| Appeals: We can prepare a Notice of Objection, clarifying your standing with the CRA
- 4| Litigation: We represent you at all levels of court
"The power the CRA holds over individuals is unbelievable. I could not believe we had to experience this treatment and I firmly believe Scott saved the day, our sanity and our financial future. Farber Tax knows their stuff, and I highly recommend them to be in your corner."
"Again I can’t thank you enough! My life has been far more calm in so many ways after meeting with you. I have had many family members and friends mention how happy I seem lately. It’s truly a reflection of your hard work and ability to do your profession so great!”
"I don’t even know where to.begin or how to even thank you for lending an ear this morning. Without even seeing any type of documentation to support my situation .. you offered support, guidance and most of all kindness. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!"