When you don’t know where to begin with your taxes, we can help you find your options. Our professionals can untangle any tax situation and provide real guidance on how to move forward.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
Helping You Understand Your Tax Situation
Clients are often unclear on the details of their tax situation and navigating the CRA system alone can be daunting. This makes it difficult to know where to start or what your next steps should be.
At Farber Tax Solutions, we can help investigate the nature of your tax dispute so that you can decide the best course of action for your needs. We can help clarify how much is owing, whether there are any deadlines to meet, and why you are owing the CRA money. We correspond with the CRA on your behalf to determine the exact nature of the tax debt. After investigating the circumstances and details, we will analyze our findings, summarize your case in a report, and give you professional guidance on strategy and next steps.
Resolve Your Tax Matter
Once we have determined the nature of your tax dispute, we can help you further regardless of where you are in the process:
- Audit: If you are still in the audit stage, we can help provide important insight and guidance during the preliminary audit information gathering process. Our team of ex-CRA staff, lawyers, and accountants brings extensive experience to ensure that your audit goes smoothly and that your rights as a taxpayer are respected. Our representation includes communicating with CRA auditors on your behalf and facilitating the submission of requested information, as well as accompanying clients to their audit meetings and preparing them for CRA interviews.Following the analysis stage of an audit, the CRA issues a proposal letter outlining their findings and adjustments. Taxpayers typically have 30 days to rebut the proposal letter, following which the audit is finalized and concluded. Engaging an experienced tax advisor to respond to the proposal letter is crucial for taxpayers seeking a speedy resolution.
- Objection / Litigation: If you disagree with a reassessment that you have received, we can help determine whether you are within your statutory right to dispute it. To dispute a reassessment, a taxpayer must file a Notice of Objection with the CRA or a Notice of Appeal with the Tax Court of Canada. Working with our team gives our clients the best chance of success.
- Collections: The CRA does not need a court order to begin legal action against you. If your bank account has been frozen or you have had your wages garnished, you need to start a dialogue with the CRA right away. We work with the CRA to negotiate the removal of existing legal action and implement an affordable payment plan to reduce your outstanding tax debt. Our team of professionals have 65+ years of ex-CRA experience and are experts in dealing with CRA Collections.
Trust Farber Tax Solutions
The team at Farber Tax Solutions are experts at all things CRA, including audit, tax objection, tax relief, collection and enforcement. Let our ex-CRA professionals, tax lawyers, and accountants work for your benefit. Our proven process works to resolve your tax problem in the most favourable way possible and ensures that you are treated fairly at every step of the way.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our tax professionals.
Farber Tax Solutions can help you successfully deal with CRA problems. We utilize the experience of our tax experts to:
- 1| Offer a comprehensive solution that is focused on achieving the most favourable possible outcome for your tax issue;
- 2| Communicate with the CRA on your behalf and navigate the entire CRA dispute process; and
- 3| Offer a complete solution to your tax problems, including ex-CRA professionals, lawyers, and experienced accountants.
"The power the CRA holds over individuals is unbelievable. I could not believe we had to experience this treatment and I firmly believe Scott saved the day, our sanity and our financial future. Farber Tax knows their stuff, and I highly recommend them to be in your corner."
"Again I can’t thank you enough! My life has been far more calm in so many ways after meeting with you. I have had many family members and friends mention how happy I seem lately. It’s truly a reflection of your hard work and ability to do your profession so great!”
"I don’t even know where to.begin or how to even thank you for lending an ear this morning. Without even seeing any type of documentation to support my situation .. you offered support, guidance and most of all kindness. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!"