Associate, Farber Tax Law*
Daniel is a tax lawyer and an Associate at Farber Tax Law. Daniel’s practice focuses primarily on tax litigation, representing clients in disputes and controversy matters with federal and provincial taxing authorities, and before courts (trial and appellate), agencies and tribunals.
- Osgoode Hall Law School, LLM (Taxation Law)
- Osgoode Hall Law School, JD
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Canadian Bar Association
- The Ontario Bar Association
- The Canadian Tax Foundation
*Farber Tax Law is an independent tax law firm affiliated with Farber Tax Solutions Inc.
Years of Ex-CRA Experience
*Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results and the amount recovered will vary according to the facts in individual cases.
We Help Clients Across Canada